Meet the Doctor
Doctor of Chiropractic
Like many young athletes, Dr. Osland used his muscles to make money. After graduating from high school, he took a job in construction where he learned the value of hard work and strenuous labor. The heavy lifting was a great way to work out, but it came at a cost.
Unfortunately, it was this manual labor that led to nagging back pain, making the job that much harder. To deal with this problem, Dr. Osland went to a local chiropractor, hoping to find some relief. It is with that local Chiropractic Doctor that he developed an interest in becoming one himself.
Where Personal Interest Meets Education
Once back in school, he found that his interest in chiropractic care was finding its way into the homework he turned in. His English papers were filled with insights into the profession of a chiropractor and the treatments they provided.
The field of chiropractic care was no longer just an interest…it had become a passion.
Logan Osland started his formal education in 1988 at Fresno City College. After graduating he moved onto Cal-State University-Fresno and in October 1991, he entered Palmer College of Chiropractic in San Jose California where he graduated with a Doctorate in Chiropractic. Dr. Osland moved to Ventura California primarily because of familial ties but also for the beach and coastal vibe.
Dr. Osland worked at a Ventura Clinic as an associate doctor for about 10 years, then opened up his own practice in February 2004. All the while, Dr. Osland continued his education. He received his certification in sports medicine in March 1998. He became a strength and conditioning coach in October 1998. Dr. Osland became a qualified medical evaluator within the California worker’s compensation system in April 2000.
Volunteer Work & Community Service
Dr. Osland volunteered his time as an on-site doctor for sporting events. Working with local schools such as St. Bonaventure high school football, Ventura High School Football, Buena High School Football.
He has also served his community by working with the International Jet Sports Boating Association, The Association of Volleyball Professionals, and local soccer leagues.
A Healthy Lifestyle
Dr. Osland likes to get his body moving, whether it is surfing, snowboarding, hiking, or a more traditional workout at a local gym. For leisure, he finds enjoyment in reading, traveling, and enjoying the wide world of foods. More important than any of his hobbies, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two girls.
- 1999 – Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.), California Worker’s Compensation System
- 1998 – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S.)
- 1997 – Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- 1994 – Palmer College of Chiropractic West Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 1991 – Cal-State University, Fresno Premed Undergraduate Studies
- 1989 – Fresno City College Associate Arts Degree
- 1994 to 1997
Private Practice in Ventura, California at Wilson Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Clinic
- 1997 to 2003
Clinic Director at Wilson Chiropractic & Sports Medicine Clinic
- 2004 to present
Clinic Director at Logan Osland Chiropractic
- weight lifting
Licensures & Certifications
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- California State Chiropractic License
- California State Radiology Permit
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.)
- CPR as Professional Rescuer, Community CPR, and Community First Aid and Safety.
- 1999 to 2004 – President, Ventura County District of the California Chiropractic Association
- 1995 to 2004 – Team Doctor Ventura High School Football Team
- 1997 to 2010 – Team Doctor St. Bonaventure High School Football Team
What Clients Have to Say About Our Services
“I have been coming to see Logan for about 5 years for different things. Every time I’ve called and come in, he gets me fixed and I walk out 100% better than I came in” Kelly De La Cruz – Ventura, California
8:30am - 6:00pm*
2:00pm - 6:00pm
8:30am - 6:00pm*
2:00pm - 6:00pm
8:30am - 2:00pm
Sign-up for our monthly health newsletter!